Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

Boards Aspect & Looking

replyReply to topic

descriptionBoards Aspect & Looking - Page 3 EmptyRe: Boards Aspect & Looking

more_horiz
F D B wrote:
Hmm.. I see.... so it's like a quoting thing... you devide the message itself from the OT part, right?

Right, theoretically it's the same as quoting tag and can be implemented by [offtopic][/offtopic] tags.

more_horiz
Cool... I'll look for it.
Thank you.

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

more_horiz
Well... as you might have noticed (otherwise you really need go see an
ophthalmologist) the board is going through some changes right now.
Most of the changing is already done. Although you can still expect a new header (banner), with some SP photo and probably one or two more things.
I chose these colors this time because I feel the have more to do with Sean and JA!

This is the 3rd version of the SPC (Sean Paul Community) Boards, 3rd Look.

I Hope you like and Enjoy SPC 3.0!

BLESS!

F D B

more_horiz
as i arrived today on these boards i couldnt believe what my eyes have seen: theres a brand new layourt! its cool cau it more depended on the jamaiocan flag and sdo me like it.

more_horiz
at first i felt blinded lol ... the geen on the black, i think, is a lil bright ... other wise its gud

more_horiz
yeah, but if the green and yellow were a likkle bit darker it would look like the colors of di jamaioan flag. but theres already another fan forum tolook like these so he made it a likkle bit brighter, i guess

more_horiz
Yooga!!
Me haffi get used a di new signs fi topics where som1 posted somting...!! Nuh yet gettin' it but I hope soon it's gon' be betta!! :hmm
Else I like it...real cool!! :thumbsup

more_horiz
yeah i also miss ot or signs for subbopards with new posts are also very needed

more_horiz
I made the colors like this because when they are too dark they dont look good on forums. I didn't choose these colors because of the other boards. I wanted something more Jamaican, but not extremely dark.
I have tested the boards on 3 different computers and they look great on each of them, so I would recommend you to check your monitor settings, and set it a little darker.

A new banner will be made soon.

And as for the signs and stuff... I might change these for new ones, so dont get too used to these ones.

Personally I totally love how the board looks right now.

@ KayT: Black on light green can't blind you, lol. Black on an electric blue or red can, but not light green and light yellow. Again check your monitor settings.

F D B

more_horiz
F D B wrote:
@ KayT: Black on light green can't blind you, lol. Black on an electric blue or red can, but not light green and light yellow. Again check your monitor settings.

fyi my computer settings are prefectly fine ... the colors are bright wid de black background

more_horiz
Well... sorry about that. You'll have to get used to it, because in the 3 computers I checked them they look perfectly fine (cool)

BTW the new banner is ready!

F D B

more_horiz
Cool!Like dis style!Big up FDB!!! :thumbsup

more_horiz
i also like these looks and done really tink, they are blinding or something else, onkly pink and blue can, i guess. and the green and yellow is more decent so its ok. but i only liked the old one better, cause dis is jus to new to me right kno and its somting unknown or strange, but after a month im sure im gonna like it, it jus done feels common to me yet.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic