Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

What do you think of the new layout?

lockClosed topic

pollWhat do you think of the new layout?

I LOVE IT!
21%
IT'S BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE!
21%
I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!
7%
THE PREVIOUS ONE WAS BETTER!
50%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionWhat do you think of the new layout? EmptyWhat do you think of the new layout?

more_horiz
Please vote!.
Tell me if you like this new Design. I have been working on it yesterday night to start feeling the whole atmosphere of the upcoming album: IMPERIAL BLAZE.
You have 7 days to vote.

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

descriptionWhat do you think of the new layout? EmptyRe: What do you think of the new layout?

more_horiz
honestly you didn't do the full amount of work.. i mean you need to complete dis What do you think of the new layout? E32fcd948ab004b97f006ef621287144
You need to change color of text as you see..
As i memba ya need to change smth here What do you think of the new layout? Ddudnd11
an if you need to mek new buttons you can find it right here so (to make dem is pretty simple job) Arrow
http://www.grsites.com/button/
I hope i helped you

descriptionWhat do you think of the new layout? EmptyRe: What do you think of the new layout?

more_horiz
Hmmm I'm a Graphics/Web designer, I dont need that to make new buttons, lol. But thanks.
And as for the other thing, that doesnt happen to me... I can see everything perfect man... so I don't know what you're talking about.
I've tried with Firefox, Internet Explorer and with Safari and everything is working fine here.

F D B

more_horiz
Aaah, sorry fi di truu mi nah like it, fi mi it's ugly! Di prev version betta!

more_horiz
i cant say this one is better or previous one... but this one is wonderful! :okey:

more_horiz
F D B wrote:
Hmmm I'm a Graphics/Web designer, I dont need that to make new buttons, lol. But thanks.
And as for the other thing, that doesnt happen to me... I can see everything perfect man... so I don't know what you're talking about.
I've tried with Firefox, Internet Explorer and with Safari and everything is working fine here.
yeahh sry fi dat it's singular occurrence maybe just snark of my PC.. but you can see dat true happened (screenshot).. I love to create desight fi my forum.. so i;m excitin to see new one from here.. let's look what ppl'll say..

more_horiz
it ok it looks kinda modern Razz lol

more_horiz
btw u forgot the aim (AOLbutton Smile

more_horiz
What do you mean?
I see it in your profile...
I see ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM.....
Sometimes some images dont load because the servers where they are uploaded to, aren't working (usually ServIMG or Imageshack). So you don't see them. And then after a couple of minutes, maybe even hours, they start working again.
Try now and tell me if you still can't see the AIM icon.

F D B

more_horiz
I think you could better do some changes on the elder skin of the site FDB, couldn't ya? Smile

more_horiz
Narek-P wrote:
I think you could better do some changes on the elder skin of the site FDB, couldn't ya? Smile

Or some changes on this one, I don't know, something seems to be not inna di place... don't know...
But thinking that changes haffi be...

Thanks... Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
F D B wrote:
What do you mean?
I see it in your profile...
I see ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM.....
Sometimes some images dont load because the servers where they are uploaded to, aren't working (usually ServIMG or Imageshack). So you don't see them. And then after a couple of minutes, maybe even hours, they start working again.
Try now and tell me if you still can't see the AIM icon.

its working now thanks Smile

more_horiz
the main problem about new layout is that its the very hard to see the nicknames!

more_horiz
I THINK WE GOTTA RESURRECT THIS BOARD!

more_horiz
Hmmm, probably.
Any ideas???

I think there aren't enough Sean Paul fans around the Internet... it's kinda strange.

F D B

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
lockClosed topic