Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

descriptionHELP: Changing the ownership of the forum EmptyHELP: Changing the ownership of the forum

more_horiz
Hello guys,

So, as you may already know, the creator of this forum was CaRRiBee-oNe (aka TonyC) but he hasn't logged into the forum since 2013 and I've taken over the Administration of the Forum since 2007.

However, since he has the ownership, there're limits to what I can do with the forum.
For example, I'd like to update the version of the forum (currently phpBB3) to ModernBB or AwesomeBB and update the theme, but I cannot do that. Only the owner can.

I've tried reaching out to him via Instagram and he's more than willing to do it, but the problem is he doesn't know which password he used here (many years ago) and the e-mail he used for the registration no longer works (Hotmail deleted his account because he never used it).

So I've been asked (by EasyForumPro / ForumMotion) to create this thread in which each active member agrees to this change, so they can remove the old owner. Unfortunately, it's the only way.

Please leave your written agreement below!

Thank you very much.

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

descriptionHELP: Changing the ownership of the forum EmptyRe: HELP: Changing the ownership of the forum

more_horiz
I agree

descriptionHELP: Changing the ownership of the forum EmptyRe: HELP: Changing the ownership of the forum

more_horiz
I agree Smile

more_horiz
Agreed!

more_horiz
I agree very well

more_horiz
I agree

more_horiz
Of course. agreed Smile

more_horiz
I agree:)

more_horiz
I agree 👏🏼

more_horiz
I agree

more_horiz
I agree

more_horiz
i agree

more_horiz
Thanks guys.
It's done now!

As you can see I've been doing some updates to the forum.
You'll continue to see little changes and more functions (like this new text editor, the new Giphy AddOn, and more), little by little Wink

I'll close this thread now!

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
lockClosed topic