Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

Suggestions Box

replyReply to topic

descriptionSuggestions Box - Page 4 EmptyRe: Suggestions Box

more_horiz
I tried to tweak it using CSS

Suggestions Box - Page 4 EhRqYX

Here is the code if you want o apply it = )

input[type="submit"] {
    background: #fa6801!important;
    position: unset;
    width: 200px;
    margin-top: 20px;
    margin-left: 65px;
    border-radius: 20px;
}

.quick-reply-send {
    margin-bottom: 30px;
    display: unset!important;
}

more_horiz
Zaki-Sp wrote:
I tried to tweak it using CSS

Suggestions Box - Page 4 EhRqYX

Here is the code if you want o apply it = )

input[type="submit"] {
    background: #fa6801!important;
    position: unset;
    width: 200px;
    margin-top: 20px;
    margin-left: 65px;
    border-radius: 20px;
}

.quick-reply-send {
    margin-bottom: 30px;
    display: unset!important;
}

Done!
Great work Zaki!

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

more_horiz
Colors, maybe rasta or a set like white, black, dark green, lemon green?
Anyway with better contrast.
What do u think?
Green on the grayness and the orange don't suit, but it's only my opinion.
Or let's vote Razz?
@FDB, u create different online sites, don't u Smile?
Sorry for bothering lol. I feel excited, that we may consider the changes and get it more modern. It has been looking better and better recently:)

more_horiz
Agnik5 wrote:
Colors, maybe rasta or a set like white, black, dark green, lemon green?
Anyway with better contrast.
What do u think?
Green on the grayness and the orange don't suit, but it's only my opinion.
Or let's vote Razz?
@FDB, u create different online sites, don't u Smile?
Sorry for bothering lol. I feel excited, that we may consider the changes and get it more modern. It has been looking better and better recently:)

Hmmm I'll keep that in mind for the future.
But for the time being, I'm really liking this as it is  Suggestions Box - Page 4 1f603

F D B

more_horiz
I really hate Adfly link redirect, i don't know why we have it in the forums ? do we pay for the hosting ? is it really bringing money on a low traffic  Suggestions Box - Page 4 1f606 
I can't even access the links it ask me to allow notification and stay in a loop

more_horiz
Zaki-Sp wrote:
I really hate Adfly link redirect, i don't know why we have it in the forums ? do we pay for the hosting ? is it really bringing money on a low traffic  Suggestions Box - Page 4 1f606 
I can't even access the links it ask me to allow notification and stay in a loop

Use Adblock and you will stop seeing it.

F D B

more_horiz
I use an adblock (uBlock Origin) it doesn't solve the problem. sometimes it ask to disable the adblocker

many times i go to old post but can't get links to work.... i'm not able to visit mediafire in the previous post by agnik, try yourself and not only that post 

I know there is an extension that bypass adfly (adfly skipper) and similar services/apps but it has the permission to read and change all data on the websites you visit (i try to limit those extensions in my pc i already have tons on the browsers)

more_horiz
An other thing that i have noticed lately

In the search bar, when you type the text is invisible. you can't see what you are typing in the search bar

here is a simple css fix

#search-main input {
     color: #000;
    padding-left: 10px;
}

more_horiz
i found the problem, Adfly did not work cause i usually use a VPN

more_horiz
sorry for the english but you should understand everything: I don't know if it is possible but I would change the position of the posts to more recent. I'll explain! To see these last posts I had to click on the 4th page! I would like the opposite that on the first page there are the most recent posts until, with the following pages, those more distant than years! for example on the first page there are posts from 2007 and at least for me, it doesn't make much sense to see them! (maybe there is an option in the settings and I don't know. thank you, who explains me how to set this preference if there is one among the settings!)

more_horiz
Sp Italia wrote:
sorry for the english but you should understand everything: I don't know if it is possible but I would change the position of the posts to more recent.  I'll explain!  To see these last posts I had to click on the 4th page!  I would like the opposite that on the first page there are the most recent posts until, with the following pages, those more distant than years!  for example on the first page there are posts from 2007 and at least for me, it doesn't make much sense to see them! (maybe there is an option in the settings and I don't know.  thank you, who explains me how to set this preference if there is one among the settings!)

Actually... it's set like that by default.
I see the latest threads on the first page, at the top. In descendent order.
I don't know why you have it backwards!

F D B

more_horiz
Sp Italia wrote:
sorry for the english but you should understand everything: I don't know if it is possible but I would change the position of the posts to more recent.  I'll explain!  To see these last posts I had to click on the 4th page!  I would like the opposite that on the first page there are the most recent posts until, with the following pages, those more distant than years!  for example on the first page there are posts from 2007 and at least for me, it doesn't make much sense to see them! (maybe there is an option in the settings and I don't know.  thank you, who explains me how to set this preference if there is one among the settings!)

Don't ciick on post title, just click on the small arrow next to the date/time

Suggestions Box - Page 4 4JIMwyADw4

more_horiz
A suggestion

Maybe you can activate the soundcloud feature ? which is similar to the Youtube embed feature
https://blog.soundcloud.com/2009/07/28/soundcloud-player-in-forums-5-step-guide-for-soundcloud-bb-code/

also if you can fix the search box i use it from time to time, i don't know if you saw my previous post about it

Suggestions Box - Page 4 D41D06Izi8LNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

more_horiz
The search bar issue should be fixed now, thanks to Zaki.

And sorry, this forum doesn't support Soundcloud integration for now.

F D B

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic