Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

descriptionFORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS EmptyFORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS

more_horiz
As I told you, I designed the board's logo and a avatar version of it for members, feel free to use both for anything (if you use them in some other boards, please give credit to me).

LOGO:
FORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS Logofullrests4

MEMBERS AVATARS:
FORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS Membersavatarrv0

I will also be making some cool banners of the boards to use as signatures or to exchange with other boards/websites.

Hope you like them.
Enjoy!

F D B.

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

descriptionFORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS EmptyRe: FORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS

more_horiz
aight. but maybe you can chenge the color of member's avatar and for example moderator or admin. you know, then we would easier see who is who Razz what are you thinkin bout dis?

descriptionFORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS EmptyRe: FORUM LOGO AND MEMBERS AVATARS

more_horiz
Arite, will think about it Wink

F D B

more_horiz
i like the new logo, except i wish there was a pic of speezy in it, so ppl immediatly notice that, now it's jus: SPC what they see first and it's like: SPC wtf is that, but when dem see a pic of seanie they're more like: oh yea, wow cool! maybe i wanna join this..

i'm jus thinking too much maybe Embarassed

more_horiz
I thought about it, but the thing is that it can't be done because the board's settings for the logo is too little.
Only 139x52 pixels.... so no Sean photo can go in there... sorry

F D B

more_horiz
ohhh too bad..!! but well i like it this way too of course Smile and nice to know that you thought about it too Wink

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic