Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

any question

lockClosed topic

descriptionany question - Page 2 EmptyRe: any question

more_horiz
haeder bazooka wrote:
F D B wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
KayT wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
who own the site thats what i meant

ah u ment whose no whos Laughing

ha ha ha all of your comments are soooooooo fucking wierd cant you stop the bullshit for fuck sake my god this is not the first time i see you post stuff like that. (and im not the only one who think like that).

now im gonna sleep bless

I must be missing something here. She did not say anything to you for you to snap at her like that. And we don't care about the gossip here, so if you are not the only one who think like that, you better keep it to yourself unless you are gonna back that statement with some names... who else think like that? Other wise you might as well say muted.

I'm giving you a warning
, for you treatment when she didn't say anything to you in a bad way, she just corrected your grammar, and she did it politely.
Read the rules again.

yeah what ever man this is not the first time she comment a dumm comment well what ever

Well it's not up to you to judge if her comments are dumb or not. It's not up to me either.... she can say whatever she wants as long as she do it in a polite way, which she was doing.

There are other members, like "seanpaul35" that go in every topic and say "thanks you" when there's nothing to thank, and I don't see YOU snapping and insulting him, why is that? Maybe you just got soemthing personal with KayT since you've been talking about her with other users too (you said it yourself "I'm not the only one who think like that").

So stop the bitching, and leave that up to average people, you can do better than gossip around.

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

more_horiz
F D B wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
yo yo yo chill out man. this is not childish i just wanted to know so watch out what you say man and the topic name is any question OPEN YOUR EYES NEXT TIME cyclops i dont wanna fight or somthing but you TALK TO MUCH you could just say that you and/or tony is/are the owner/s thats it

BLESS

Read the post above the "owner of the boards" thing, and maybe you'll find out what's going on. Because IN THAT answer I wasn't even talking to you. In the post above that one I WAS talking to you.
You treated KayT really bad and she did nothing to you but corrected your grammar in a polite way.

Plus, the name of the topic is "any question" because "andan" doesn't speak English, he wanted to say "A question" and just ask the Dutty Cup Crew tunes thing.

So, YOU chill out. YOU talk too much, and think TOO LESS, so use ur braind and read the whole topic again.

This is the second warning, this time your disrispect was towards me, so one more thing like that and you're out.

huh i guess you read minds Rolling Eyes how did you know that he wanted to say a not any

and this is a polite way to correct your words ''braind = brain / disrispect = disrespect Smile ''

any what ever about your warning you can do what ever you want

more_horiz
nooooooooooo dont ban bazooka Sad

more_horiz
haeder bazooka wrote:

huh i guess you read minds Rolling Eyes how did you know that he wanted to say a not any
Because he's from Argentina (my country too) and I chat with him on MSN.......... Rolling Eyes

haeder bazooka wrote:

and this is a polite way to correct your words ''braind = brain / disrispect = disrespect Smile ''

Yeah, that is a polite way. Although I got something to add: THOSE WERE TYPOs... which means I mistakenly typed the wrong letter, I'm not prefect, like you.

haeder bazooka wrote:

It's not what I want... rules were made to be respected, and right now you're just shitting on them.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

F D B

more_horiz
haeder bazooka wrote:

+ WATCH YOUR MOUTH YO YOU SAY WAY MORE STUFF THEN WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO SAY

LOL... what are you... my mother, my father like to come and tell me to watch my mouth?
And why do you think I'm saying more than what I'm supposed to? I'm just
treating to you the only way you deserve, the way you talked to me.

haeder bazooka wrote:

+
I ONLY RESPECT YOU CAUSE YOU ARE OLDER THEN ME OTHERWISE I WILL TALK TO
YOU IN ANOTHER WAY SO NEXT TIME TALK IN A BETTER WAY AND ''POLITE'' WAY
AS YOU SAID.

Talk to me in whatever way you want, you don't have to respect me because I'm older than you, that's not even a reason.
All I want is you be more polite, not only at KayT.
First, when you type all in caps, that's like shouting (if you know anything about internet language), which is disrespectful.
Second
you said all kind of words when you replied at KayT, which none of the
"people" you mentioned that "gets bothered by the way KayT talks" did,
so you were the only one.

Again... you just have to know when to stop, which I think is right about now.
Re-read the whole topic and think who went off the track first...

Did KayT's reply deserve such treatment from you?
What
is it I'm saying that I'm "not supposed to say"? LOL. If you say
something I'll reply to you, it's not like I came out of nowhere to
shut you up, or treat you in a bad way, WHICH YOU DID (to KayT), I
shutted you up and treated you bad AFTER you did that to someone that
did anything to deserve that.

Sometimes I think you just don't udnerstand what I'm saying...

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

F D B

more_horiz
F D B wrote:

haeder bazooka wrote:

Yeah, that is a polite way. Although I got something to add: THEY WERE TYPOs... which means I mistakenly typed the wrong letter, I'm not prefect, like you.

no one is perfect

F D B wrote:

haeder bazooka wrote:

It's not what I want... rules were made to be respected, and right now you're just shitting on them.

hehehehe you think im shitting on them lol you shit on them too i guess + respect is not to be laughed at

more_horiz
Ok, I'm closing this thread cause it went way off topic.

I got nothing more to add but to make something clear:
Respect's not given... it's earned!
If you want to be respected you have to respect too, and you have to earn it. That's a life lesson.

Haeder Bazooka, you started all this by saying all that to KayT.
If you have something personal with her, or you get annoyed by her you have two options: Either IGNORE HER (that's not too difficult, is it?) or ADD HER TO YOUR MSN or USE PRIVATE MESSAGES if you don't want to add her to your personal MSN contact list, and solve your problems THERE... do not bring them into the boards.
If you have something to say about someone you can do it in a polite, respectful way like "Hey I didn't get what you say..." or something.

Nothing else to say.

Bless.

I apologize to andan for the off topic, if you want, create a new one.

F D B

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
lockClosed topic