Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

descriptionwhat happened t our forum Emptywhat happened t our forum

more_horiz
Why the forum link is not working anymore ?

Last edited by Zaki-Sp on Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionwhat happened t our forum EmptyRe: what happened t our forum

more_horiz
No,it happend to me too.But FDB gave me the new address

more_horiz
so gimme the adresse cause now i'm on the link seanpaul-lovers.forumpro.com

more_horiz
Zaki-Sp wrote:
so gimme the adresse cause now i'm on the link seanpaul-lovers.forumpro.com

What happened to the Boards is that EasyForum changed the Domains for all the forums they host. So now instead of ***.easyforum.fr it's ***.easyforumpro.com but they never sent me an email nor any type of notification about this, I had to figure it out by myself...

So this is it. This is the one, the final one. http://www.seanpaul-lovers.easyforumpro.com

Whenever these things happen, you should check my Twitter @FDBmusic in order to see if there were any changes or things like that.

I need you to pass the new address on to all the members of the boards that you keep in touch with. Whether it's via Facebook, Twitter, or whatever. I've already Twitted it to a few of them, but I don't know the rest. I hope you can help me out, so users like Benny, or Longee, etc, don't miss out!

By the way, I have had no problems at all with this new address, no error message like you Zaki.

more_horiz
I've been fucking my laptop browsers up and every time got disappointed because of the error brought to the screen.
But right now when accidently (hope lost) I tried with my PC, I succeeded to enter the site Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Am haaaaaappppy Smile

Whut up guys? Smile

more_horiz
hello guys ,, i am a  new member here ., 
thanks for the posts

more_horiz
Welcom Lena01

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum