Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

All user click it

replyReply to topic

descriptionAll user click it EmptyAll user click it

more_horiz
I know you all are Sean Paul lovers and his fans.but many guest visited this forum and downloading our shares(acapella,Instrumental,Official song,ect..)or they register once and downloading our shares and they don't send any thing for us(for example a acapella or a interview of SP Very Happy even a idea or a post).So i offer to all users (special admins):
Delete any old share in{Acapella&Instrumental,Official Songs}Forum.If any user want a music again you can share it for him.Becau i think all users in this forum downloaded all share files so delete any old share.
What do you think about my suggestion? Cool

descriptionAll user click it EmptyRe: All user click it

more_horiz
I will see what I can do about it. Thanks for the suggestion! Very Happy

F D B

» Sean Paul Lovers Forum Administrator | Since 2007 And Beyond
INSTAGRAM: fede.deblasio

more_horiz
wicked suggestion Shocked at Christmas time too...

LOL...joking.....

Laughing

yeah...I guess all us donating fans already have them

more_horiz
lol some want to share and other dont hmmm i think you better delete all if some one didnt get the stuff then it is his own fault hehe

more_horiz
Hmm, personally I don't think that this idea makes sense. I mean Seanpi and I used to upload so much stuff on boards and all links that u may find in my postings are still active due to the Premium Account, so in case u gonna erase it, it will mean that all our efforts were in vain. Let it be the way it is now. I don't like the idea of indulging someone's whims after all topics will get erased. Neither do I like the idea of leechering on boards, when user just comes, takes what he wants and leaves without saying a word. I mean I don't even expect them to thank me, at least leave ur opinion, so that the forum will be more active and thus giving a fillip to thoughts of other users. I didn't want to come to this point, but oh well, this topic just leads to it. Here is the snapshot of the information bar of PA on rapidshare.
All user click it Leechersrq3
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img249/9729/leechersrq3.jpg
U can clearly see how many downloads got Don't jest jah jah tune and simply compare it to the amount of real replies in the topic. Pretty dismal picture... Says nuff about majority of SP fans here. I could use hide_link option to make leechers come out, but didn't think that there was so much necessity on that back then, besides it was my little research on the ability of locals to give some signs of life lol, but oh well it just proved my initial point.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I never even considered about deleting the posts, I was leaning more towards creating some kind of system where users with less than hmmm let's say 20 posts, can't access certain areas of the boards... what do you all think about that?

Last edited by on Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

F D B

more_horiz
thats a good idea !!!

more_horiz
i tink maybe deleting ppl who have 0 posts would be a gud idea, whats the point of joiing if u aint gonna say neting

more_horiz
yea i agree ... both tings i d prefer ... piepl wid 0 posts -->delete...and less then 30 or 20 posts ----> nuh di same big area like wi !!?! Keep doin it fdb .. good thought

more_horiz
Well... it took me some time bout I finally did it. I've just deleted all users with 0 posts, so no more leechers around. I'll try to keep doing that every once in a while.

F D B

more_horiz
Yo Yo wrote:
I know you all are Sean Paul lovers and his fans.but many guest visited this forum and downloading our shares(acapella,Instrumental,Official song,ect..)or they register once and downloading our shares and they don't send any thing for us(for example a acapella or a interview of SP Very Happy even a idea or a post).So i offer to all users (special admins):
Delete any old share in{Acapella&Instrumental,Official Songs}Forum.If any user want a music again you can share it for him.Becau i think all users in this forum downloaded all share files so delete any old share.

i don't like this idea at all!!

speed of my internet connection is too slow, and i cant download all of songs,instrumentals,... even in a few months!

more_horiz
DuttyHamid wrote:
Yo Yo wrote:

i don't like this idea at all!!

speed of my internet connection is too slow, and i cant download all of songs,instrumentals,... even in a few months!

Yeah! I have the same problem! (cry)

more_horiz
dat's really sad, but i think sum guys without posts could really deleted, like KayT said.
i think it's good... cu evrybody who has register here, hev 2 write sum

more_horiz
yeah all 0 posters and all with only one comment or 2. burt done delete anyone which is registrated for 2 weeks or three maybe they still wanna write sdomting, my first entry was ca 2 weeks after registration too.

more_horiz
i did my first 15 comments in half an hour O.o
hm.. xD but maybe dem waan fi do it.
good comment WannaBeSingJay Very Happy

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic