Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Please Register/Login to see the whole of the boards and get the lastest news, tunes, videos, pictures of The King Of Dancehall.

Sean Paul Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul CommunityLog in

All user click it

replyReply to topic

descriptionAll user click it - Page 2 EmptyRe: All user click it

more_horiz
yeah,. there was also som time that i wrote 15 comments in less than an hour, but at first i didnt write in the forum, ironically jus do not get deleted becau im a chronicle die hard spammer and therefore i got banned for this in to other boards

more_horiz
x'D
spamming? neva eva Wink
wi jus talkin Very Happy

more_horiz
loooooool. no i mean dat i wanna write in every section and always wanna have di last word

but strange, we both got german as a mother tongue but keep playng in english wich is like a third language to me. feels strange.

more_horiz
really? i dun ting so...
but i wanna hev di last word 2 Wink

more_horiz
yeah, thats my prob too. and i m about top look in every new thread and after reading it, i cant leave iot unansweed, but somtimes i just posted in whats new and in the anything section.

more_horiz
yeah, in evryting i see, oh that's not mi, i post sumting xD
i wanna bi better as 1 note yuh kno... in time i only got 46 posts

more_horiz
yeah i kno, ive also had dis thoughts as i was ranked as likkle fan (which im def not)

more_horiz
yes, dat's rite, I'm not a likkle fan =.=
my friend said: "You're a hardcore fan."
Yeah, i luv sean sooo much <3 ^^

more_horiz
im a hardcore fan too but ive been one of the most hardcore fans youve ever met after dutty rock came out in 2003 and 2004 there was even a time when i was hearing only him and i got the nick namev sean from my friends, because iove heard only him at that time and then i even haad cornrows, but i didnt like dem , ok i told my self to like dem becau of sean but in reality i hated them cau in between my rows ive always been cold and they were a likkle bit itching my head (mainly as i got them on the barbershop, burt also after that) sio dis had been nothing for me

more_horiz
Well...in dat point I'm still a hardcore fan!!
I still listen almost only Sean! I mean it's real rare if I listen to somting else :lmao
An' I got cornrows very often an' I LOVE dem!!! I hav long hair an' when wind is blowin' it's blown inna me face an' me eyes yuh kna mean an' wid cornrows I'm rid a dat!! :lmao
but acurze I lov dem caw dem lookin' cool, som seh wid cornrows I look like SPeezy som seh I look more like Snoop Dogg wid dem caw him thin like me an' Sean ain't dat "slim" :thumbsup
so...what a gwaan!?

more_horiz
yeah, that was good, i also have long hairr (but by now its a likkl bit shortened) and my front hair is always getting in my eyes and i really hate that. my hair nowe goes over my eyes but i always have them in dem , dis was better as my hair went above my chin, then they hurt only in the wind or somthing like dis.

more_horiz
I'm a hordcore fan since 2003, 2 Very Happy
i luv him en his music and aaaaa hi meks mi goin crazy o.รด
his voice, his moves, evryting
jus di best Wink

more_horiz
WannaBeSingJay wrote:
yeah, that was good, i also have long hairr (but by now its a likkl bit shortened) and my front hair is always getting in my eyes and i really hate that. my hair nowe goes over my eyes but i always have them in dem , dis was better as my hair went above my chin, then they hurt only in the wind or somthing like dis.

^^ dats wat a head band is for

more_horiz
ehmm... fi bwoys? hm, strange or gay xD

more_horiz
jamaican luv wrote:
ehmm... fi bwoys? hm, strange or gay xD

no b'cuz u can fold a bandana into one

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum: